Portal Release Notes
The Home Clinic Portal is a web-based application that enables authorized users to:
- Complete the Home Clinic Registration process
- Maintain Home Clinic and provider information over time
- Manage client enrolment, including activities such as provider changes, enrolment record rejections and de-enrolments
- Monitor Primary Care Data Extract (PCDE) submissions that are being processed for ongoing enrolment, if applicable
- View, print and export scheduled reports
From time-to-time, updates will be made to the application. This web page will provide access to current and historical Release Notes outlining updates, changes and new functionality within the Home Clinic Portal.
If you encounter technical issues (e.g. difficulty logging in, unable to view a report, etc.) while using the Home Clinic Portal, please contact the Manitoba eHealth Service Desk at 204-940-8500 (toll-free 1-866-999-9698) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any other Home Clinic related questions, please contact your Home Clinic Liaison.