Attention: Use of applications and systems through Remote Access, Web Mail or the Clinical SharePoint website is limited to users who have been authorized by Shared Health. By accessing the applications and systems using the links above, you acknowledge and agree to comply with all applicable WRHA and Shared Health policies, practices and procedures regarding confidentiality, information privacy, remote access and acceptable use.
The systems and applications accessed through the links above contain confidential and proprietary information. Any unauthorized trespass into or use of these systems and applications is prohibited. All access and activities on these systems and applications are monitored and recorded, and are subject to audit. By accessing these systems and applications, you represent that you are an authorized user of the Shared Health systems and applications you access and that you consent to applicable monitoring and recording. If you are not authorized to access a Shared Health application or system, please close your browser or navigate away from this site.
Remote Access Experience
Digital Health has taken steps to ensure the remote access solution can scale to support provisioned users demand. While the service is very robust, there are variables that can slow or degrade your Remote Access experience, such as:
- Your internet connection speed
- The use of additional bandwidth consuming devices or services, such as Netflix, Spotify, video streaming and gaming on your local network
- Connecting over WIFI or hotspot
- Out of province use
- ISP Networks that are in development or are disrupted
- Configurations, software and services unique to your personal device (where applicable)