This page lists resources and opportunities for continuing education (CE) for Shared Health Lab and Diagnostic Imaging Staff. It is the responsibility of the employee to enroll and participate in CE activities and receive documentation of completion. This does not include required training or competency assessment related to specific job tasks. It is up to the Regional Director, Manager or designate for approval of CE activities if on work time as operational demands permit and to determine if financial support is available.
Websites Offering Webinars/Courses
- The American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science
- American Society of Cytopathology
- Canadian Society of Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute
- Fisher Scientific
- Learning Management System
- MediaLab – Open enrollment
- National Collaborating Centre for Infectious Diseases
- National Society for Histotechnology
- Roche Educational Resources and Webinars
Note – not all websites offer proof of attendance for webinars.