The following resources have been compiled to provide additional information for health-care providers and many can be shared with patients and their families or care givers.
Chronic or Co-morbid Health Conditions & COVID-19
Below are resources to guide management for patients with chronic or co-morbid health conditions in addition to post COVID-19 condition. Many of these resources are appropriate to share with patients and their families or care givers.
- British Medical Journal – Top tips: coping with anxiety during the COVID-19 pandemic (self-learning module, July 15, 2020, 10 minutes)
- British Medical Journal – Top tips: coping with insomnia during the COVID-19 pandemic (self-learning module, August 3, 2020, 10 minutes)
- Canadian Institute of Health Information – COVID-19 data collection and coding direction
- Canadian Paediatric Society – COVID-19 information and resources for paediatricians
- Government of Canada – COVID-19 for health professionals: Post COVID-19 condition
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence – COVID-19 rapid guideline: managing the long-term effects of COVID-19
- Shared Health – Provincial COVID-19 resources for health-care providers and staff
- World Health Organization – A clinical case definition of post COVID-19 condition by a Delphi consensus
- World Physiotherapy – Safe Rehabilitation Approaches for People Living with Long Covid: Physical Activity and Exercise