The Digital Health, Shared Health Computer Training Solutions (CTS) team is committed to providing accessible, effective, high-quality training and support to Manitoba health-care staff.
We collaborate with training stakeholders to assist them in achieving their goals. CTS works in partnership with Shared Health leadership to ensure successful integration of technology-based solutions within health-care environments.
Computer Training Solutions’ client base includes:
- all hospitals within the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (WRHA)
- regional health authorities
- WRHA-affiliated facilities
- personal care homes
- other health care related organizations
- Scheduling of computer training facilities
- Project training support & coordination
- Development of customized training materials tailored to business needs
- Learning Management System administration (see LMS Service below)
- Online course development & delivery (see LMS Service below)
Learning Management System (LMS)
The Digital Health, Shared Health Learning Management System (LMS) is a software application that can be used to administer, document, track and report on instructor-led and online courses. The system is available from any computer with an Internet connection.
Health-care workers in Manitoba can access the system by creating an LMS account with their work email address. In general, you need:
- a computer with Internet access (high-speed is better)
- an Internet browser with pop-up blocker disabled
- a LMS account
If you are working within a facility and are experiencing computer or connectivity issues, please contact the Service Desk at 204-940-8500.
What’s available in the LMS?
You can register for various instructor-led classes in the LMS. Many online courses are also available on topics such as clinical care, clinical software, admin/HR, and Microsoft Office. Browse the course catalogue to explore what is available or use the Search feature to look for specific courses.