WRHA – EAP – Financial Planning & Your Retirement
Retirement planning often leads to many questions: Can I afford to retire? What will my pension provide? Will government sources help me? Have I saved and invested sufficiently? This retirement planning seminar will address these and many other questions we ask ourselves and others as we prepare for the next stage of our lives. Topics will include:
- Financial planning is more than money
- Demystifying the financial planning process
- Financial wellness check up
- Sources of retirement income
- Cash flow, net worth, income and expenses statements
- How much do I need?
Participants will leave with the information and tools to effectively plan their own retirement and future. In addition, attendees will receive tax tips and have the opportunity to ask questions.
Registration is through the LMS)