Service Excellence for Staff – Virtual
We all provide customer service on a daily basis whether our customer is a patient, resident, client, internal colleague or in another role. This workshop offers a unique perspective on the key components of customer service in health care and offers practical tools participants can put to use immediately.
As a result of attending this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Articulate the benefit of using compassion and empathy as the foundation of customer service
- Practice key components of active listening including attentiveness, acknowledgement, and paraphrasing
- Understand the importance of bringing a positive attitude to every interaction
- Recognize and recover from a breakdown in service
- H.E.A.R.T. Model
- Care for themselves while caring for others through gratitude and resiliency
Registration for this workshop is through the LMS.