Physician Leadership Institute Course • Leading Change
March 10 & 11, 2022 | 9:00am – 3:30pm (CT) | Online event
In this Physician Leadership Institute course, you will learn the strategies you need to motivate, implement and sustain change in the complex system in which you practice. Although the course structure is guided by key readings and insight from your instructors, it is primarily conversation and experience based. Anticipate participating in discussions as you work through the challenges you are facing in real time.
Space is limited. Registration deadline: February 14, 2022
- Develop and apply a systematic approach to analyzing and addressing change challenges and opportunities.
- Identify organizational design impediments and enablers to change and to influence organizational culture.
- Apply tactics to minimize resistance and influence stakeholders.
- Identify networks of relationships and discuss how to build and maintain partnerships when leading change.
- Anticipate, accept, and learn from failure as part of leading change.
- Reflect on your leadership style and develop the ability for resilience in leading change.
Brian Golden, MS, PhD, FCAHS
Joshua Tepper, MD, FCFP, MPH, MBA
Please note that there is pre-course work for this event.
$500 – Physicians, Faculty & Healthcare Leaders
For registration information click here.