Physician Leadership Institute Course • Engaging Others
In this Physician Leadership Institute course, you will focus on the core skills and practical tools you need to nurture an engaged organizational culture.
Space is limited. Registration deadline: January 10, 2022
2 day Virtual Course February 4 & 5, 2022 | 9:00am – 4:30pm CT.
- Define engagement and assess your and others engagement in the workplace.
- Describe a strengths-based approach to building engagement.
- Discuss strategies for motivating others and building trust.
- Distinguish dialogue from other forms of discourse.
- Practice powerful listening approaches to discover common ground and mutual insight.
- Prepare the steps required for providing constructive feedback.
- Describe the major principles behind coaching.
Paul Mohapel, PhD
Monica Olsen, BScN, BA, MHRD
Please note that there is pre-course work that is due on January 12th. It is estimated to take 2.25 hours to complete the assessments and review the results.
$500 – Physicians, Faculty & Healthcare Leaders
For registration information click here.