PE Lunchtime Learning: Establishing a Patient Advisory Group
This session is intended for intermediate learners.
This session is intended for intermediate learners with an understanding of the basic principles of meaningful, safe, and inclusive patient and public engagement. Beginners are welcome but should review the following prior to attending:
- Intro to Patient Engagement (PE101 video or blog series)
- Focus vs. discussion groups (video or blog)
Following this session, attendees should be able to:
- Describe key steps in establishing an advisory group for patient and public engagement,
- Develop a plan for effective advisory group meetings in the first year; and
- Maintain advisory group activities over the course of a health research or services project.
For registration information click here.