I’ve Got 99 Problems But Age Ain’t One
Oct. 27 | 0800-1600hrs | NA105
- An education day for health care professionals caring for older adults in acute care. Topics include:
- When You’ve Met One Senior, You’ve Met ONE Senior – Diversity
- Now that I am a Senior, Everything is Starting to Click for Me! My knees, My Back, My Neck… – A simulation experience
- Who Ya Gonna Call? – Allied Health panel discussion
- Don’t Let Aging Get You Down, it’s Too Hard to Get Back Up – Mobility and falls
- In the End it’s Not the Years in Your Life that Count, it’s the Life in Your Years – Discharge planning
- You Only Live Once but if You Do it Right Once is Enough – Summary and closing
Registration is now open on LMS. Click here.
Additional workshop dates will be added based on waitlist.