Effective Allyship: Advancing Women in Healthcare Leadership
Equity in Medicine proudly presents this event.
With expertise and experience with allyship, the panelists will share practical tips on how to be a good ally to advance women in healthcare leadership.
- Dr. Matthew Chow, Doctors of BC President
- Dr. Marcia Anderson, Vice-Dean of Indigenous Health, University of Manitoba
- Dr. Dennis Kendel, Former CEO x 3, Health Policy/Services Consultant
- Dr. Kim Kelly, Founder and Chair, Equity in Medicine
- Dr. Javeed Sukhera, Psychiatrist and Researcher on Bias, Stigma and Equity
- Dr. Pauline Alakija, Pathologist and Medical Leader